If your attendees want better results from their marketing and want to learn strategies they can put to work immediately, I am the marketing speaker you are looking for. To learn more about my extensive background in online marketing, please watch this short video of my keynote introduction at a recent TUG Connects conference.
My hope is that this page will make it easy for you to get the information you need to make the best decision possible.
Thanks for stopping by. Thanks also for considering me. I am honored.
An Overview of this Page
This page provides an overview of what I have to offer, along with a taste of what you can expect. You can click on the links below to take you directly to the relevant sections.
- What You Can Expect
- A Little Bit About Me
- My Video Clips
- My Most Requested Topics
- What Others Are Saying
- My Previous Engagements
- The Next Step
In addition you can download a copy of my speaker packet.
If you want to check my availability for your event or if you have some questions before proceeding further, please click below to start the conversation:
What You Can Expect
Here’s what you can expect from me and my team:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with me and my team prior to your event, so we can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- A custom video highlighting my presentation topic that you can use to market your event.
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want for your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A timely follow-up communication after the event with someone on my team, to make sure I met your expectations.
A Little Bit About Me
I am a B2B online marketing speaker, author and consultant with two decades of experience helping industrial and B2B companies leverage online marketing to produce bottom-line results. I’ve been speaking professionally for almost eight years.
My mission is to lead industrial marketing into the 21st Century. During my presentations, I make B2B and industrial online marketing understandable and will empower your attendees with actionable ideas, tips, strategies they can put to work as soon as they get back to the office.
Frequently, I speak at association conferences, trade shows and corporate events throughout North America conducting general session keynote presentations, as well as breakout workshops. In addition, I serve as the endorsed online marketing consultant for a number of associations including STAFDA, FISA, PEI and ISA.
I am the author of a number of books including Old Dog, New Clicks – Online Industrial and B2B Marketing Know-How for the 21st Century and the B2B Online Marketing Toolkit.
Periodically, I write for a number of industrial and B2B marketing publications including Modern Distribution Management, MarketingProfs, Industrial Distribution and Contractor Supply.
I am a member of the National Speakers Association and serve on the board of directors of the New Jersey Chapter.
Finally, I am president of SVM E-Marketing Solutions, an industrial and B2B online marketing agency I founded in 1995.
My Video Clips
I present keynote presentations and breakout workshops for associations, corporations and conferences. Here are a few clips of me in action.
How to Profit from Content Marketing
How to Attract a Flood of New Customers from Search Engines
How to Profit from Social Media Marketing
My Most Requested Topics
I speak on topics related to B2B and industrial online marketing. I will customize my presentation to meet your organization’s specific needs. My goal is to facilitate the outcome you want to create.
My most requested topics include the following. Keep in mind that I can present these as a keynote or a workshop. Also, I have a half-day, and in some cases, full-day seminar version. Please click on the “More” link at the end of each topic description for more detail.
7 Keys to B2B Online Marketing Success
Distributors and manufacturers understand the importance of online marketing for their current and future success. Unfortunately, most have only achieved modest success from their online marketing investments. What they are missing is the proven formula for success and this session will show you how to implement the 7 key elements of a successful B2B online marketing strategy. This powerful presentation will show you the proven approach to harness the power of an integrated marketing system to continually generate new sales, increase business from existing customers and maximize the return from your marketing investments More >>
Stop Marketing Like It’s 1999!
For generations, industrial companies relied heavily on face-to-face selling as the primary driver for new business growth. While the role of the salesperson is still critical, your old tactics are no longer enough to compete in this rapidly evolving marketplace. The changing face and needs of your customers, combined with the rise of online and mobile technologies in the workplace, has rendered your old tactics inadequate. If you’re still relying on marketing strategies from the last decade, your company’s success may be in question for the next decade. It’s time to step up and take action. But what should you do? This powerful presentation will provide you with a roadmap to prepare your marketing and sales team for success in the connected world. More >>
Build an Online Marketing Machine
Sure you have a Website, but are you turning enough visitors into leads for your sales funnel? Your answer can be the difference between a Website that is a money-maker and one that is nothing more than a glorified brochure. This powerful presentation will provide you with a practical roadmap for transforming your Website into an Online Marketing Machine. You will learn how to harness the power of search engine marketing, a customer-focused Website, social media marketing, email marketing and Web analytics into an integrated marketing system that will continually generate new business, strengthen relationships with customers and maximize the results from your marketing investments. More >>
The Secret to Social Media Marketing Success
Social media has changed the marketing landscape forever. Blogs and social networking sites, like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter empower you to reach your customers and prospects directly, allowing you to establish credibility, build stronger bonds with customers and generate new business opportunities. So, how do you effectively harness social media marketing to generate buzz that will produce results? This powerful presentation will show you how to unlock your promotional potential with social media marketing leveraging blogging, content marketing, YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and other social media. More >>
What Others are Saying
Here is what a few attendees and event sponsors said after I spoke for them. These are just quick excerpts. The full text is in the column on the right-hand side of this page.
My Previous Engagements
I have led keynotes, workshops and Webinars for many associations, companies and conferences including:
- Advantage Business Media
- Association Education Alliance
- Association of Millwork Distributors
- Arc-Com Fabrics
- Big Growers Executive Conference
- Certified Professional Manufacturers Representatives
- Commercial Vehicle Solutions Network
- Equipment Manufacturers Distributors Association
- Fenestration Day
- Forging Industry Association
- Gases and Welding Distributors Association
- Heating, Air-conditioning & Refrigeration Distributors International
- Industrial Distribution
- International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Association
- Industrial Supply Association
- International Sign Association
- Material Handling Equipment Distributors Association
- Modern Distribution Management
- North American Die Casting Association
- NAHAD – Assoc. for Hose & Accessories Distribution
- National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors
- National Association of Manufacturers
- National Marine Distributors Association
- National Pest Management Association
- New England Fasteners Distributors Association
- North American Die Casting Association
- Outdoor Power Equipment & Engine Service Association
- Pet Industry Distributors Association
- Petroleum Equipment Institute
- Safety Equipment Distributors Association
- Security Hardware Distributors Association
- Specialty Tools & Fasteners Distributors Assoc.
- Textile Care Allied Trades Association
- TUG Connects
- University of Industrial Distribution
- Vance Publishing Corporation
- Wallcoverings Association
- Wholesale Florist & Florist Supplier Association
- Wood Machinery Manufacturers of America
The Next Step
Thanks again for considering me for your event. You can take the next step by checking my availability. Just click on the orange button below. We will get back with you right away.
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.